CITY.COMM works to support active citizen and community groups in and around the City of London.
Established in 2006, CITY.COMM is based at Voluntary Action Westminster.
We provide information, support and networking opportunities for voluntary and community groups to:
- help them achieve their aims and objectives
- share their ideas, skills and experience
- influence local policy-making and planning.
By supporting the voluntary and community sector we help to:
- combat isolation, poverty and discrimination
- improve the quality of life for communities, groups and individuals.